V2000 Range of Production Sputter Systems
SVS offers a wide range of sputtering equipment for production facilities.
The V2000 series are offered in the following sputtering configurations:
- Side Sputter (V2000)
- Sputter down (V2400)
- Sputter up (V2600)
- Loadlock Inline sputter system (V2800)
- Large Area Inline loadlock sputter system (V2900)
Each system is individually configured around the requirements of the end user. The systems take advantage of the latest technology, with a wide range of available options:
- Wet/Dry 1st stage pumping (application dependent)
- Turbo or Cryo pumps for high vacuum stages
- DC (straight & pulsed), RF Sputtering and co-deposition
- Wide range of substrate sizes from 3-inch wafers to 1 metre square panels
- High accuracy multiple process gas-admittance system
- Ion assisted deposition
- Substrate etch & bias (RF/DC)
- Substrate heating/cooling
- Automated Loadlock entry systems
- All systems are controlled by a PLC based Control System, via a built-in industrial PC or Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Datalogging of all major process parameters
All systems are clean room compatible.
For more infomation Enquire Now.