SVS's V6000 range of confocal sputter systems for research mirrors the production range. Featuring the same quality of design & components the V6000 research coaters are ideal for single wafer processing for universities and research laboratories.
Many options are available for the V6000 confocal sputter systems including:
- Wet/dry roughing pump options from 20 m3.hr-1 to 110 m3.hr-1
- Turbo/Cryo high vacuum pumping options from 400 ltrs.sec-1 to 2,200 ltrs.sec-1
- Deposition monitoring & control
- Ion Beam milling and Ion assisted deposition
- 2, 3, 4 or 6-inch diameter confocal sputter magnetron target options
- Sputter-up or sputter-down configuration
- Designed to process a single 6-inch wafer or smaller multiple wafers
- DC, DC pulse, HIPIMS and RF sputter power supply options
- Substrate rotation up to 50rpm
- Substrate heating to 800oC or
- Substrate cooling below 50oC during the most aggressive deposition processes
- RF etch and biasing facility of substrate up to 600W including rotation, heating or cooling.
- Baratron transducer pressure measurement of the process gas.
- Multiple process gases for reactive deposition using positive shut-off mass flow controllers.
- Up or downstream pressure control.
- Full system automation with colour touch screen pc and PLC control.
- Datalogging of all major process parameters
- loadlock entry system for single or multiple wafer processing
- Glovebox connection options.
- Full CE marked.
For more information Enquire Now.