SVS's e6000 range of Electron Beam Evaporation systems for research mirrors the production range.
Featuring the same quality of design & parts but manufactured on a smaller scale, the e6000 research coaters are ideally suited for universities and research laboratories.
Many options are available for the e6000 e-beam system including:
- Wet/dry roughing pump options from 20 m3.hr-1 to 110 m3.hr-1
- Turbo/Cryo high vacuum pumping options from 400 ltrs.sec-1 to 2,200 ltrs.sec-1
- Deposition monitoring & control
- Reactive Ion Beam milling and Ion assisted deposition
- Multihearth electron beam guns, available in 4 x 4cc, 4 x 25cc, 6 x 15cc or trough options
- Single pocket e-beam guns with pocket size options up to 100cc
- 3kW, 6kW, 8kW, 10kW and 12kW solid state or tetrode power supply options
- X-Y sweep control and crucible indexer controllers
- Cullotte or Planetary substrate rotary tables
- Substrate rotation up to 50rpm
- Substrate heating to 800oC
- Substrate cooling below 50oC during the most aggressive deposition processes
- Multiple process gases for reactive deposition using positive shut-off mass flow controllers.
- Full system automation with colour touch screen pc, SCADA software and PLC control.
- Datalogging of all major process parameters
- loadlock entry system for single or multiple wafer processing
- Glovebox connection options.
- Full CE marked.
For more information Enquire Now.